You can redecorate your bedroom with little effort or difficulty using vintage objects and a personal touch. Vintage items can go a long way to make a bedroom into a relaxing sanctuary. A mix of styles and finishes will make your bedroom look collected and personal. Not predicable.
- Add large pillows to contrast with bed pillows.
- Arrange your bed to face the best view of a window.
- Place at least one comfortable painted wooden chair in the bedroom.
- Place a nightstand next to the bed to hold bedside items.
- Use a vintage mantel as a headboard.
- Place a upholstered bench at the food of the bed.
- Replace old window treatment with room darkening shades.
- New curtains panels should be 2 times the windows width.
- Place the bed on top of a new rug.
- The rug should extend 24 inches beyond the bed on 3 sides.
- Create a canopy by installing shear curtain panels from the ceiling at each corner of your bed.
- A mix of patterns on pillows, chairs and drapes add charm to the room.
- Neutral walls and flooring offer a simple backdrop.
- Use paint to enhance a vintage bed and nightstand.
- Built in cabinets and shelving adds more storage in less space.
- If your room is large try a traditional desk used as a nightstand.
- Look for vintage four poster beds.
- A circular nightstand will give you plenty of space for creative display.
- A small wicker table adds a vintage look to a bedroom.
- A bedroom closet needs to hold lots of stuff. Organize one wall in a closet with kitchen type cabinets.
Vintage Bedroom Décor
Home Decor – Decorative Collectible – Historical Memorabilia